UA-22283921-1

Pages

Just Waiting....

Now we play the waiting game. We have the paperwork all turned now and we are just waiting to hear back when the closing date will be. I would love to sign papers on my birthday, but given that is just 6 days away I highly doubt that is going to happen. There's not much else really new going on. We had the water tested and it passed. We still have to test it for nitrates and clean out the well system before we really move in. But there is so much we have to do before we move in anyway. We've gone there a few times just to let the kids play in the back yard. We've tried raking up the leaves but that seems futile. It looks like we've barely made a dent! Most of the grass is dead, but I think we will re-seed it when we get the house. I also want to plant some seeds for the garden too! That way I will have something to can this summer/fall. Well, that is if I can even grow anything! I guess I got to learn sometime though and I'm so excited to get going on our food storage! Actually, I'm pretty much excited about everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment